Sweet Pakodi ......
Prep & Cooking: 15 mts
Serves 4 persons
Cuisine: Tamil Nadu
Heres a quick south indian snack that will tickle your taste buds. My son luvs it and calls it sweet pakodi. I m sure you and your family will love it too.
Rice flour - 1 cup
Jaggery - 3/4 cup
Ripe banana - 3/4
Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
Egg - 1
Cashew Nuts -few
Rasins - few
Ghee - For frying
Drizzle of Maple syrup
- Melt jaggery in a tbsp of water.
- Add rice flour and ripe banana to the melted jaggery and mix well.
- Add a beaten egg to the mixture.I should be like a pancake mixture.
- Gently stir in the cardamom powder, cashews and rasins.
- Heat oil in a pan and spoon-in the batter and fry the same, till golden brown to reddish brown.
- Drizzle some maple syrup and enjoy!!!