Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Paper Craft

And I believe that the best learning process of any kind of craft is just to look at the work of others. ~
Wole Soyinka


Heres a pretty paper purse for you.
                            I first saw these beautiful paper purses and bags here. I immedietly fell in love with them and I wanted to try and make my own ..... at first I kinda struggled with the right measurements and it took a while but, it turned out to be soooooooooo cute..... i think it was well worth the time. What do you think??? I made some thank you cards to go with it.

I used my cricut machine to cut out the pieces. I love my cricut machine........dont you??? If you are thinking about getting one, dont think anymore JUST GET IT :) Chao for now see you tomorrow in my garden :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...