Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Glass Hurricanes!!


Craft is part of the creative process. Gavin Bryars


  I hope you've had a blessed day full of sunshine!

Im sure you've seen these Dollar Tree Glass Hurricane's all over blog land, isnt it??? I saw these at DecorChick! and I fell in love with them :) 
Have you seen these candle holders from Williams Sonoma before?  Ive always wanted one of these and didnt want to pay $50 for them.
I went to the dollar store and grabbed the candle sticks and the cylinders and rushed home to make them :) It came just in time for my autumn decor oh how I love dollar store :) Don't you think they would make great gifts? I used hot glue but I would use Gorilla Glue to give it to others.

Heres what I came up with the ones lying around my house:) Give it a try and let me know your awesome creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...