Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Our Masterpiece!!

“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.” George Bernard Shaw 
 
Pretty aint it??

Im in love with this weather!!! It is, by far, my favorite time of the year. Its soooooooo much cooler here in southern California and I just luv it!!!

Its this time of the year that you see these lovely decors in all the stores and I so so so wanted a wreath for my mantle. But haven't been able to find anything that I really love - and that won't break my budget:( Well no more frowning coz I made this LOVELY wreath for a buck!!! Yes a buck!!!

So heres the story..... Me and my kids went to the Park and collected some leaves:) we had such a good time... walking talking giggling oh I loved this part the most.......... we had an awesome time!! After that we went to the dollar store and got one plain wreath. We came home and my kids started painting the leaves I told them to go crazy with it. I did give them just two colors:) And I also gave them some glitter oh how they loved this project!!!! Well I just picked some old flowers and a small pumpkin that were already at home and once I collected the stuff needed. I heated up my glue gun and started playing.

And voila!!! Heres OUR masterpiece!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! this is so beautiful!! great work by kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Neeti.... kids enjoyed doing this project :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...