Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Roundup!!

Christmas has come and gone –  and we had a great time with family and friends. It sure was a memorable one. Hope yours was awesome too!!! We had loads of fun making all the goodies. And mom aslo brought many home made delicasies........... Inspiration{LOFT} also had awesome posts through these weeks. Here are some pics and links for you to enjoy:)





Decorating sure was fun with the kids. Kids enjoyed every moment decorating inside and out side:)



Kids and I have also been busy creating cute stuff for our home:)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sheeba, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. What a lovely blog you have! Happy New Year to you too! I love your recipes especially as they are quick ones which are my fave. Will be trying out your brownie recipe soon. Could I ask how you measure your butter, not easy trying to put it into a cup not to mention the mess I might create! Thanks once again x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ally cat sorry for the delayed reply.....usually its mentioned on the cover thats wrapped around the butter...... well otherwise its the measuring cup. To clean just soak in hot water with dish washing soap for couple mins and rinse :) Hope this helps:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...