Friday, December 31, 2010

Q-Tip Snowflakes

The kids love to cut the Qtips themselves and enjoy creating different snowflakes. This is such a cute craft that the little ones love to do. Seeing some of the paper snowflakes that I had made earlier, the kids wanted to make some too. I found this cute craft idea for my little angels. Hope you enjoy making with your kids too:)

Cute and simple
Things needed to make this snow flake craft.

  •  glue
  • Blue colored paper
  • Scissors  
Show the children pictures of snow flakes. I also read about some facts of snowflakes and taught them. They were thrilled and excited!!!! Each snow flake is unique and beautiful, just like them! Arent they?? Once the kids cut the Q-tips they adhered them to the paper as they desired. It sure was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...