Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A card for your sweetheart!

Hi friends!  I hope you had a glorious Tuesday!!  Im relieved that Monday went by so quickly and we are on a roll this week. I sure do have a big family to do list for the week..... lets see how it goes:)  Thankfully I had a card in reserve that I’m sharing with you today. 










This is a pretty card with different layers. I used the cricut machine to cut out the heart, oval and the two layers beneath. Just layered them. Then embellished them with flowers and a pretty butterfly.It doesn’t get any simpler than this!! Thanks for peeking in today.  In the meantime, have a blessed day!
 

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...