Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Half knots

This is something that I love to do yet havent had much time..... My daughter loves her long hair but wouldnt let me change her hairstyle .... she just loves to let her hair loose(just like mom) or tie it up in a pony tail. Well recently I came across an awesome web site with amazing hair styles for kids. My daughter and I just went goo goo gaa gaa over it. And we are totally inspired..... here are some pics. Will  post more soon:) This is a very simple hairstyle, with my own twist. Check it out here:) Doesnt my princess look pretty???



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing a link! I don't have a daughter yet, but am willing to apply some designs to my own head =)))
    Your girl is beautiful! Pretty little lady =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...