Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday's feature {Emreen Xavier}

Emreen is a an amazing talented woman every corner of her house shows her creativity. She has a gorgeous home and has cute but lovely DIY decor Ideas. Believe me it sure is a treat to your eyes. She also features some of the stores where you can find unque things for your home. Check out liventhingsup for all this and more-lots more. I love all her ideas and would be incoporating some in my home too :)


Check out their blog and please do leave a comment and share/rate/review  their blogs. Hope you have fun! Remember to list your blogs under your category-just leave a comment and url.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot Sheeba for featuring my blog...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheeba, I am Emreen's friend. I just want to inform you that Em passed away on May 18, 2013, on unknown causes. Please pray for her soul to rest in peace and for us, her family and friends, to uncover the mystery behind her death...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...