Tuesday, February 1, 2011

200th Blog Post

I'm super excited (as usual) to post my 200th post today. Thank you Friends for making it happen:). Without your encouragement and love this woudnt have happened :) Thanx once again :)
Today, I just treated myself with a card making class by
Katy Simecka
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator/Sr. Manager
Check out her website (http://katys.stampinup.net/)
for class schedules,project ideas and the Stampin'Up! Catalog.
Heres one of the cupcake cards that we made at her class:)

And I also treated myself with this yummy Velvet cup cakes :) Sooooooooooooo delicious and super easy :)
Cupcake Recipe
Ingredients
1 package yellow cake mix
5  large eggs
1/2  cup  vegetable oil
1  cup  buttermilk
2  bottles red liquid food coloring
Cream Cheese Frosting

Preparation

Beat all the ingredients except cream cheese frosting :) at low speed until mixed well.
Spoon cupcake batter into paper liners until 1/2 to 2/3 full. Bake according to package directions.
Cool 5 minutes in pans then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.
Spread cupcakes evenly with Cream Cheese Frosting

Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe

Ingredients

1  (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/4  cup  butter , softened
2 1/2cups powdered sugar
1  teaspoon  vanilla extract

Preparation

Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed until creamy. Add sugar little by little, beating at low speed until smooth. Stir in vanilla, beating until mixture is blended.

Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did. C u in the next!!

  

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on ur 200th post! What a yummy cake that is perfect for celebration...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey congrats for your 200th post and thanks for visiting my blog and also for introducing your blog to me. very creative blog indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and cake looks yummy!
    Do drop by
    Padhuskitchen
    when u find time

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on ur 200th post...delicious cake...happy to follow ur recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your 200th post! That cupcake looks so yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your 200th blog post !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your 200th post, Sheeba. I came across your absolutely lovely blog through my friend Emreen, who you featured recently on your blog. Anyway, I just have to say, I'm just stumped and truly amazed at your creativity, energy, and endless ideas! I mean, how do you think up all these preschooler activities, for example? And get the time to maintain such an extensive blog and do arts and crafts and cook and go for classes, etc etc etc! I am a mother of a 21-month old boy and most days I just feel I don't know what to do to bring out his true potential or keep him engaged creatively...your blog is truly truly an inspiration for me...God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanx everyone!!!! You are just amazing.... thanx for making it happen!!! I cant do it without u!! GBU

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...