Monday, February 21, 2011

Thai yellow curry

Last couple of weeks have been fun and it sure has been hectic..... I had cooked thai food for our family and they just loved it. This is my second time and this time around Im also thrilled with the outcome. These are easy recipes and very tasty too. You dont have to sweat it, to enjoy authentic Thai food.......... Try it out.... im sure you will love it!




Ingredients

chicken 2 oz
coconut milk 4 oz
yellow curry paste1 tablespoon
star anise 2 pc
cinnamon 1 stick
sugar  1 tablespoon
Thai fish sauce 2 tablespoon
tomatoes, 8-cut into a 1" cubes
onion, 1/4 -cut into a 1" cubes
Zuchini 1 cut

Procedure
  • Heat pan and add oil, star anise, cinnamon, onion, tomato and yellow curry paste. Then add the chicken. Stir until all is half cooked.
  • Add the coconut milk with all the sauces. Then add the some water and zuchinni, stir and bring to the boil.


6 comments:

  1. This looks scrumptious. I've never tried Thai food before. It does not seem spicy either. Must give it a try. When time permits do stop by my blog. I'm very happy about my new post and would like you to see it too. Perhaps have me featured ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe is new to me, looks so inviting,bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks awesome and delicious curry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!!!!lovely colour. Looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ƭhat іs vеry fascinating, You're an excessively skilled blogger.
    Ι've joined your rss feed and sit սp for searching fߋr more of youг excellent post.
    Аlso, I've shared үоur website in my social networks

    Feel free tto urf tο my web site ... covergirl/oil of olay coupons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! I've been following your web site for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go
    ahead and give you a shout out from Humble Texas! Just wanted to mention keep
    up the fantastic work!

    Look into my page - Dr. Patel License suspended

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...