Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A La Mode Le Papier

A La Mode Le Papier, simply means  'fashionable paper'! Hmmm sounds amazing in French!!! This is gona be a new space on Fashion! Why????? you may ask.... well coz Im a Fashion Designer too!!! Ha heres just one more thing about me that you didnt know :) I love fashion illustration but I dont see much of it now, so this space is for those of you who like it and those who would like to learn more about Fashion!! I will post my fashion illustration work.Let me know what you think about it!!!

Inspired by an artichoke 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome dear!Keep up the good work...eager to see more of ur designs...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow nice! love the drawing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...