Monday, June 6, 2011

I am Back!!

Dear Blog friends,
           Hope this post finds you all in high spirits and good health:) Sorry I havent blogged in a while.... I had an awesome vacation... went to HG and India. Came back celebrated my bday and was sick for 2 wks...Now am back with all the energy :) Here are some of the pics taken in the past couple of wks.:)

Went to Hongkong



Bro in laws Wedding in India







We also celebrated our kids bday in India

Came back here and celebrated my bday:)






Yes we had loads of fun and now am back with loadsa new ideas:) C ya soon!!!! 





  




3 comments:

  1. You look so happy! Hope you had a lovely vacation! Good to have you back in blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheeba, I admire your energy and creative ideas.You and your family look fabulous in all pics. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...