Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 10: Christmas tree{25 Days of Christmas}

Yaaaay finally our Christmas tree is decorated :) This year the christmas tree is adorned with only handmade ornaments made by my little munchkins :) We made many batches of saltdough ornaments and painted them. It sure was soooo much fun. The kids loved this project. Thier lil fingers were at work a lot :) I just love these moments with my lil babies :)




We are also making an ornament each day. We are learning the true meaning of Christmas during our Family prayer and devotion time.

Walking on water
Todays ornament: Feet
Scripture: Mathew14:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...