Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day 20: Snowman Soup{25 Days of Christmas}

 
 
During this time of the year, we love to give treats to our friends.I love to give some Magical Snowman Soup to the kids:) This sure is a perfect treat that kids will love :)



 
You could pack each serving in individual cups or in treat bags and add a little Snowman Soup poem:)
 
 
Was told you’ve been real good all year,
 always glad to hear it! 
With freezing weather drawing near,
you’ll need to warm the spirit.
So, here’s a little Snowman Soup,
complete with stirring stick. 
Just add hot water & sip it slow.
  It’s sure to do the trick
 
 
 
 
 
Heres the recipe:
 
1/4 cups cocoa powder
1 jar (8 ounces) powdered French Vanilla creamer
2 cups milk powder
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup instant coffee granules
 
 
Each Serving
  • 1 cup hot water
  •  2 tsp Snowman Soup Mix
  •  1 Candy Cane
  • You can throw in some marshmellows

  •  
    Topping Suggestions
  • Sweetened whipped cream,baking cocoa, marshmellows

  •  
    Directions:
    • In a large bowl, combine the ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 2 months.


    We are also making an ornament each day. We are learning the true meaning of Christmas during our Family prayer and devotion time.

    Gethsemane
    Todays ornament: Gift
    Scripture:Mathew 26:36-45

    4 comments:

    1. Hi! I've been reading your website for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Humble Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic job!

      Look into my webpage: just click for source

      ReplyDelete
    2. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post's to be just what I'm looking
      for. Does one offer guest writers to write content
      for yourself? I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome web log!

      Stop by my blog: Suggested Internet site

      ReplyDelete
    3. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I
      provide credit and sources back to your blog? My website is in the very same area of interest
      as yours and my users would certainly benefit
      from a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know
      if this ok with you. Thank you!

      Also visit my weblog: check my site

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hi there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the fantastic work!

      Here is my webpage :: Continued

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for stopping by! I love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...