Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 6: Festival of Lights {25 Days of Christmas}

If you have been following my blog you would know what we have been upto lately :) These are things that we do every year but I had not posted them. Few of my friends on FB wanted me to post them so they could do some of these things during this wonderful season. I hope you all are enjoying reading these posts :)

Today we went and saw the beautiful street decorated with lots and lots of amazing lights. The whole place was filled with lights.  We had such a wonderful time with our friends and family.

 
We are also making an ornament each day. We are learning the true meaning of Christmas during our Family prayer and devotion time.

Fishers of Men
Todays ornament: Fish
Scripture: Luke 5:1-11
 
 
Heres a link on how to make these simple fish ornaments :)
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...