Monday, December 24, 2012

Recipe 12: Chocolate truffles

"There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate." - Linda Grayson

Chocolicious!!!

My truffle recipe is a very quick and easy one, given to me by my friend in Australia. I hope you enjoy it!

 

Ingredients: 
Cream cheese softened 8 ounces
Confectioner's sugar 3 cups
Chocolate chips 2 cups
Vanilla Extract 1tsp

Procedure:

  1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
  2. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until well blended.
  3. Stir in melted chocolate and vanilla . Refrigerate for about 1 hour. Shape into 1 inch balls.  
  4. Roll truffles in ground walnuts , cocoa, coconut, candy sprinkles, etc.
Enjoy!!


14 comments:

  1. Hey Sheeba,

    That looks real yumm...Just followed you...Took a while...Was busy experimenting on my blog!!:)

    Dr.Sameena@

    http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply superb!
    Tnx for stopping by D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds super easy! will try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, truffles are such a perfect treat . . . I've never tried to make them because they always seemed so intimidating, but you make it seem so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truffles are my all time favorite and your recipe seems to be really easy and is really tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx Dr Sameena am following you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yummy! I love truffles and those must be delicious.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Fathima its very simple and delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanx jenna this is a very simple recipe and its yummmm

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chocolate truffles look so Yum!

    simplehomefood.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...