Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Decoupaged Plaque

Art is the stored honey of the human soul, gathered on wings of misery and travail.~Theorore Dreiser

 Docoupaging away.....

Heres a very simple plaque that I made using some wooden blocks, mod podge and scrapbook paper. I first spray painted the wooden blocks gold, that I got from the craft store. Then I cut the paper into different shapes and layered them and then I hot glued them on a wooden block. And voila here I have a beautiful plaque.




Have fun and see you tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. You are a very talented lady. This may seem simple to you but I wouldn't know where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you soo much you are very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...